RBQ Identification # : 5637-2527-01
Specialized entrepreneur category (Annex III):
17.2 (Telephony & surveillance intercommunication)
CCQ identification number : 650026
In a context of cooperation with the employer and union associations of the construction industry covered under the Act Respecting Labour Relations, Vocational Training, and Workforce Management in the Construction Industry (Act R-20) and with the government of Quebec:
- To ensure that the sector-based labour collective agreements in the construction industry respect Act R-20 and its related regulations;
- To fight against undeclared work, thus favouring fair competition among construction contractors;
- To develop and maintain a high level of competence among the labour force;
- To facilitate a match between the supply of and demand for labour;
- To administer and develop the negotiated social benefits plans;
- To administer the trust funds in such a way as to ensure the perpetuity of the programs that they support.
HEALTH & SAFETY ON CONSTRUCTION SITE
THIS IS A 30 HOUR COURSE RECOGNIZED BY THE ASP CONSTRUCTION. The goal of this course is to provide valuable information to employers, employees, workers in the feild of construction in regards to health & safety in order to eliminate accidents & permanent lesions on construction sites.
THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS WILL BE COVERED
- INTRODUCTION AND THE PRINCIPLES OF PREVENTION
- ORGANIZATION OF SAFETY
- CONCEPTS OF INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE PART 1 & 2
- HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES AND WHMIS PART 1 & 2
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- PROTECTION AGAINST FALLING
- HOUSEKEEPING AND MEANS OF ACCESS
- HOISTING APPARATUS FOR WORKERS
- CONFINED SPACE
- ELECTRICITY PART 1 & 2
- HEAVY MACHINERY AND SELF-PROPELLED VEHICLES
- SIGNS AND SIGNALS FOR ROAD WORK
- TRENCHES AND EXCAVATIONS
- GENERAL TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
- WORK POSTURE AND LOAD HANDLING
- EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
CSST identification number: 88228318
To do so, CSST employees must abide by the following general principles in their communication with English-speaking workers, employers, suppliers and partners :
Workers may have access to CSST services in English, in particular for all matters regarding their rights and obligations.
French is the language of work in Québec. All communication with employers, suppliers and partners must be in French only.
However, an enterprise that does not have an establishment in Québec or whose head office is located outside Québec may ask the CSST to provide its communications in English
Identification number: SE 20011924
Private security agency permit: 7680597 CANADA INC.
Valid untill 2015-11-29
Category : Electronic security systems, Investigation, Security Guarding, Consultation
The mission of the Bureau de la Sécurité privée is tu ensure the protection of the public by offering all citizens peace of mind and confidence in the quality of services and professionalism of private security providers.
To do so, the Bureau is responsible for:
- Ensure the implementation of the Private Security Act and its regulations
- Issue agency and agent licences within six activities under the Act :
- Security Guarding;
- Locksmith work;
- Electronic security systems;
- Transportation of valuables;
- Security consulting services.
- Address complaints received against licence holders
- Provide training to representatives of licensed agencies.
- Promote consistency between the actions of stakeholders in private security and public safety.
- Advise the Minister on any matter that it submits on private security matters.
Founded in 1998, Milestone Systems is a world-leading provider of open platform IP video management software (VMS) with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. Our objective is to improve our clients’ organizational processes and increase overall security through the management and distribution of digital video data.