Slim-Line RT-SL Series 5.3/5.4/5.8 GHz* product. This powerful Client
Adapter (CPE) features NAT Routing and QOS!
- Low Power Requirements
- Excellent for solar and other alternative power source installations. TRSL5
radios require only 4 Watts.
- Client NAT Router with QOS
- Full QOS on this client device gives you all the control necessary for a
smooth running wireless network. Turn on the auto-classification for
worry free shaping of real-time, interactive traffic, such as gaming, VoIP
and video teleconferencing. Or create custom rules based on your
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) WPA improves on the security features of WEP. It includes improved data encryption and user authentication.
- Alignment LEDs now you can align your client installations without having to log into the radio.Get visual signal strength at a glance by using this great feature.
- Controllable High Gain Output
- Radios have +13dBm maximum output. Great for long distance client
applications. Power can be scaled back for closer installations to avoid noise
issues and to meet local regulatory requirements.
• Multiple MAC Bridge Support • DHCP Client • 128bit WEP
• Remote Management &
Remote Update Capability • Grounding Post for easier
• Transient Discharge Protection
(Tested to 2200volts)
• Adjustable RTS/CTS settings • Outdoor CAT5 Connector • High Output LEDs
• Web Management • Power over Ethernet (PoE) • Signal and Noise levels in dBm
• Temperature :-55°C to +55°C
• Security: 40 bits and 128 bits WEP encryption, Media Access Control
address filter (MAC), WPA encryption
• Warranty: 2 years