DCIIP DX209MFD - 1/3, Micron Progressive Scan RGB 1.3 Megapixel CMOS, 3.6 mm/F1.8 fixed iris, 3 - 10,000Lux, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 1280x1024, Up to 12FPS in 1280x1024, VMD
DX209MFD 1.3 Megapixel Network IP Dome Security Camera series Network Dome cameras ideal for discreet IP video surveillance in various environments. The DX209MFD 1.3 Megapixel Dome Network IP security camera produces High resolution video surveillance of up to 1280 x 1024 pixels and utilizes Progressive scan and advanced image processing for clearer and sharper video imaging.
The DX209MFD Megapixel IP Dome further features Digital PTZ with presets, guard tours, sequences and even supports Windows compatible joysticks. The DX209MFD 1.3 Megapixel Network IP dome Security Camera also has a gimbal for perfect camera adjustment and allows for application on walls or ceilings, and further supports PoE (power over ethernet) for ease of installation.
The DX209MFD 1.3 Megapixel Network IP Dome security camera provides a high degree of security by using mulitple levels of Passwords, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption. The DX209MFD Megapixel Network Dome also supports IPv6 in addition to IPv4, as insurance against the growing shortage of IP addresses, eliminating the need for network address translation and simplifying configuration in an IPv6-enabled network. with dual streaming of MPEG4 and Motion JPEG the DX209MFD IP dome security cameras video streams can be optimized for image quality and bandwidth efficiency by configuring frame rates, resolution, compression level and format.
The DX209MFD includes the industry standard Axis Application Programming Interface (API), AXIS VAPIX™, which facilitates the development of customized software solutions. The API ensures compatibility with the market’s widest range of third-party applications, available from Axis Application Development Partners.
With DX209MFD, video can be accessed at any time, from any computer anywhere. DX209MFD allows for powerful event management functionality such as video motion detection and pre/post-image alarm buffering. DX209MFD Megapixel Dome is supported by AXIS Camera Station video management software, which offers remote video monitoring, recording and playback.
- Progressive Scan for clear undistorted imagery
- 1.3 Megapixel 1280 x 1024 pixel High Resolution
- Compact, Flat Non-invasive Design
- PoE Power Over Ethernet Supported
- Easy Installation and adjustment
- 1/3” Micron Progressive Scan RGB 1.3 Megapixel CMOS
- LENS: 3.6mm, F1.2, fixed iris Focus range: 0.5 m to infinity
- Angle of View: 65° horizontal
- Camera angle adjustment: Tilt 0 - 90°, Pan ±10°, Rotation ±10°
- Min. illumination: 3 - 10000 lux, F2.0
- Video compression: Motion JPEG - MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2) with motion estimation (Profiles: SP and ASP)
- Resolutions: 24 resolutions from 1280x1024 to 160x90 via API, 19 selections via configuration page
- Frame Rate: Up to 12 fps at 1280x1024 (Motion JPEG) - Up to 8 fps at 1280x1024 (MPEG-4)
- Video Streaming: Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Image settings: Compression levels: 100 - Rotation: 0º, 180º -
- Configurable color level, brightness, sharpness, white balance, exposure control, backlight compensation - Overlay capabilities: time, date, text, image or privacy mask
- Shutter time: 1/4 sec to 1/15000 sec
- Users: 20 simultaneous users [Unlimited users using multicast (MPEG-4)]
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom: Digital PTZ - 20 presets - Guard Tour - Sequence mode - Supports Windows Compatible Joysticks
- Alarm and event management: Events triggered by video motion detection or according to a schedule - Image upload over FTP, email and HTTP - Notification over TCP, email and HTTP - Pre- and post alarm buffer of 20 MB (250 images or more, in full 1280x1024 resolution)
- Connector: Female RJ-45 for Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX
- Casing: Polycarbonate base and polycarbonate transparent cover, Tamper-proof mounting
- Processors and memory: CPU, video processing and compression: ARTPEC-A - RAM: 64 MB - Flash: 8 MB
- Power: Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 1
- Operating conditions: 0 – 50 ºC (32–122 ºF) Humidity 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Supported protocols: IPv4/v6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS*, TCP, ICMP, QoS, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II), RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, UPnP, Bonjour, ARP, DNS, DynDNS, SOCKS, NTP
- System integration support: Open API for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX* - AXIS Media Control SDK*, event trigger data in video stream - Quality of Service (QoS) Layer 3, DiffServ Model
- Accessories (included): AXIS PoE Midspan 1-port, key for tamper-proof screws, Installation Guide, CD with installation tool, recording software and User’s Manual, licenses for 1 encoder and 1 decoder, decoder software for Windows
- Video management software (not incl.): AXIS Camera Station - video management software for viewing, recording and archiving up to 25 cameras (more info available)