DCIIP DX216FD - 1/4, Progressive scan CMOS, Varifocal 2.8-10 mm/F1.3 DC-iris, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 640x480, Up to 30, for all resolutions, Tamper-resistant casing
The DX216FD Fixed Dome Network Camera is a high-performance camera for professional indoor surveillance and remote monitoring. It offers a discreet, compact and cost-efficient solution. The DX216FD is easy to install on a wall or ceiling with versatile adjustment by panning, tilting or rotating the vari-focal lens to any camera angle.
The DX216FD includes multi-window motion detection with alarm image buffering and support for two-way audio, including a built-in microphone. It uses a high performance lens and a progressive scan CCD image sensor that enables moving objects to be presented without distortion.
In addition to support for 25 frames per second (PAL) at all resolutions, the X216FD offers simultaneous Motion JPEG and advanced MPEG-4 video streams to optimise image quality and bandwidth efficiency.
The compact and cost-efficient design enables simple and flexible installation. The tamper-proof housing may be mounted on a wall or ceiling. The vari-focal lens may be adjusted in pan, tilt and rotation to any desired camera angle.
The product offers a complete set of security features such as multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption. The support for HTTPS provides a secure channel between camera and application and enables authentication of the video source.
- Superior image quality using a progressive scan CCD sensor, which enables moving images to be presented without distortion
- Lens: Fujinon, F1.3 vari-focal 2.8 - 10 mm, DC-iris
- Horizontal viewing angle: 73° - 20°
- Focal range: 0.3 m to infinity
- Camera angle adjustment: pan +/- 180º, tilt +/- 85º, rotation +/- 180º
- Multi-window motion detection with alarm image buffering
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps to ensure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over the network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to version 4.
- Power Over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) enabled
- Resolutions up to 640x480 pixels one hundred levels of compression
- Up to 25 frames per second (PAL) in all resolutions
- Minimum Illumination (colour): 1.00 Lux, F1.3
- Shutter Time: 1/4 seconds to 1/15,000 secoconds
- High-quatity Motion-JPEG compression
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams. Constant and variable bit rate (MPEG-4)
- Support for up to 20 simultaneous users (virtually unlimited number of users if using multicast)
- Multi-user level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Controllable frame rate and bandwidth (prevents saturation of the network)
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- 1 alarm input and 1 alarm output
- Privacy masking, Text, date and time overlay
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration
- Tamper-resistant casing.
- Polycarbonate clear dome glass, polycarbonate base. Tamper-proof mounting on wall, hard or drop ceiling
- Indoor. Operating environment: 0º — 50 ºC (32º — 122 ºF) - Humidity 20 — 80% RH (non condensing)
- Power: 5.1 V DC, max 3.6 W - 10-24 V AC, max 8 VA
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) with power classification according to Class 1 (max 3.84 W)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 94mm x 144mm x 132mm (3.7" x 5.7" x 5.2")
- Weight: 425g (15 oz) excluding power supply
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, 2000, NT4.0*, ME* or 98*, DirectX 9.0 or later
- Browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer 5.x or later - For other operating systems and browsers see www.axis.com/techsup
- Hardware: Pentium III, 500MHz or higher, or AMD equivalent, AGP graphic card - 128 MB RAM
The DX216FD suports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to version 4.
The DX216FD fully supports the Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af standard and works with compliant mid-spans and switches. Power supply to the camera can be guaranteed by use of an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).