DCIIP DX225FD - 1/4, Sony Wfine progressive scan CCD, Automatic D&N, Varifocal 2.8-5.8 mm, F1.4, DC-iris, 1Lux (Color) 0.2Lux (B/W), Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 640x480, 30FPS for all resolutions, Vandal Proof
DX225FD Fixed Dome Network Camera is a high-performance, progressive scan, day & night camera for professional surveillance. An integral vandal-resistant outdoor housing with built-in heater and fan provides maximum protection in adverse conditions. The DX225FD delivers crisp, clear images of objects, even moving at high speed or in the dark.
The DX225FD features an automatic, removable infrared-cut filter, which enables the camera to provide colour video when there is sufficient light, and black and white video in dark conditions. [see Day and Night Functionality]. It uses a high performance lens and a progressive scan CCD image sensor that enables moving objects to be presented without distortion. In addition to support for 25 frames per second (PAL) at all resolutions, the AX225FD offers simultaneous Motion JPEG and advanced MPEG-4 video streams to optimise image quality and bandwidth efficiency.
The compact and cost-efficient design enables simple and flexible installation. The tamper-proof housing may be mounted on a wall or ceiling. The vari-focal lens may be adjusted in pan, tilt and rotation to any desired camera angle.
Integrated features include video motion detection, pre- and post-alarm buffer, and inputs/outputs for connecting external devices such as door sensors and relays to activate light or close doors.
Additionally, the product offers a complete set of security features such as multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption. The support for HTTPS provides a secure channel between camera and application and enables authentication of the video source.
The DX225FD fully supports the Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af standard and works with compliant mid-spans and switches. Power supply to the camera can be guaranteed by use of an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Superior image quality using a progressive scan CCD sensor, which enables moving images to be presented without distortion
- Day and Night Functionality allows the camera to automatically switch between a colour image during daylight conditions and light sensitive black & white mode during low light conditions
- Lens: High quality Pentax QD2V2814BE-DN, F1.4 vari-focal 2.8 - 5.8 mm, DC-iris lens
- Horizontal viewing angle: 75°-36°
- Focal range: 0.3 m to infinity
- Power Over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) enabled
- Resolutions up to 640x480 pixels
- Eleven levels of compression
- Up to 25 frames per second (PAL) in all resolutions
- Minimum Illumination (colour): 1.00 Lux, F1.4
- Built-in, multi-window motion detection with pre and post alarm buffers (9Mb)
- High-quatity Motion-JPEG compression
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams
- Support for up to 20 simultaneous users (virtually unlimited number of users if using multicast)
- Multi-user level password protection and IP address filtering
- Maximum bandwidth control (prevents saturation of the network)
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- 2 alarm input and 1 alarm output
- Serial ports for data integration with other systems (e.g. an access control)
- Privacy masking, Text, date and time overlay
- SNMP (SNMPv1/v2c/v3 MIB-II) support for network management
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration
- IP66-rated, 1000 kg (2200 lbs) impact-resistant casing.
- Polycarbonate clear dome glass, metal base Tamper-proof mounting
- Indoor/Outdoor use. Operating environment: Camera, Heater powered: -20 — 50 ºC (-4 — 122 ºF) - Heater not powered: 0 — 50 ºC (32 — 122 ºF) - Indoor power supply: 0 — 50 ºC (32 — 122 ºF) - Humidity 20 — 80% RH (non condensing) - Camera, heater and fan: 12 V DC, max 20 W
- 24 V AC, max 25 VA
- Camera and fan: 9-24 V DC, max 5.5 W - 10-24 V AC, max 8 VA
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) with power classification according to Class 2
- Heater only (can be powered separately when camera and fan are powered over Ethernet): 12 V DC, max 15 W 24 V AC, max 17 VA
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, 2000, NT4.0*, ME* or 98*, DirectX 9.0 or later
- Browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer 5.x or later
- For other operating systems and browsers see www.axis.com/techsup
- Hardware: Pentium III, 500MHz or higher, or AMD equivalent - 128 MB RAM