DCIIP JOYSTICK - Easy joystick control of Axis PTZ and PTZ dome network cameras.
- Easy to install and configure using USB interface
- Durable high quality joystick
- X/Y-axis for positioning and turning handle for zoom
- 12 programmable push-buttons:
- 2 on handle and 10 on base housing
The DCIIP JOYSTICK 295 Video Surveillance Joystick is designed for applications developed for video surveillance systems. The sensitivity allows for fast, flexible and secure operation with Axis network cameras with pan, tilt and zoom functionality.
The DCIIP JOYSTICK 295 has a three-axis Hall-effect joystick, 12 programmable push-buttons and USB interface. It integrates seamlessly with any video surveillance software platform recognizing joystick inputs via Microsoft’s DirectX. Easy to install, you just connect the joystick to the USB port on your computer and control the cameras.