DCIIP PTZ Z212 - 1/2, Progressive scan CMOS 3 Megapixel, 2.7 mm/F1.8, fixed iris, 3x instant zoom, 10 lux wide mode, 20Lux tele mode, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 640x480, Up to 30FPS in VGA, 20 presets
The Z212 Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Network Camera is designed for indoor security and surveillance. The camera incorporates a digital PTZ device that provides instant pan/tilt/zoom functionality as well as automatic patrolling.
The camera allows users to see the entire field of view on a single monitor. Specific areas of interest can then be selected with a single click of a mouse and the camera instantly pans, tilts and zooms to the designated area. The Z212 PTZ's compact design makes it suited for monitoring such as shops and reception areas.
The Z212 PTZ incorporates a high quality, three mega pixel sensor and wide-angle lens that permits users to instantly zoom in on objects within 150 square metres. It provides simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 compression in order to optimise image quality and bandwidth efficiency. The Z212 PTZ also features two-way audio, including a built-in microphone, and Power Over Ethernet, eliminating the need for moving parts has also made this camera highly reliable.
The Z212 PTZ features pre- and post-alarm image buffering, video motion detection, as well as scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification. The network camera comes with a comprehensive set of security features such as multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption.
- Instant, one-click PTZ with no moving parts
- Superior image quality with simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams
- Power Over Ethernet for reduced cabling and consolidated power
- Duplex audio with a built-in microphone and audio detection alarm
- Frame rate, up to 25 frames per second (PAL) at 640 x 480 (VGA)
- Horizontal viewing angle: 44° to 140°
- Vertical viewing angle: 35° to 105°
- Zoom: 3x instant (less than 0.1 sec from wide-angle to telephoto)
- Minimum illunimation: wide-angle mode; 10 lux, F1.8 - telephoto mode; 20 lux, F1.8
- 100 levels of image compression
- 20 preset positions + 1 preset sequence mode (auto patrol) + control queue
- Shutter time: 1/5 to 1/10000 second
- Audio: Configurable for built-in or external microphone
- Audio compression: Audio in; AAC LC8-32 kbits/sec, G.711 PCM 64kbits/sec, G.726 ADPCM 32 or 24 kbits/sec - Audio out; G.711 PCM 64 kits/sec, G.726 ADPCM 32 or 24 kbits/sec - Half duplex, simplex or audio off
- Audio alarm at a configurable detection level
- Multiple user access levels with password protection
- IP address filtering
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through a relaying server
- Advanced alarm and event management: events triggered by multi-window video motion detection, audio detection, external inputs or schedule with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and image uploading via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- 1 alarm input and 1 alarm output
- Casing: tamper resistant, polycarbonate base. Mounting directly on a wall or with angled wall-mount bracket (included)
- Dimensions: height; 78mm (3.0"), width; 144mm, (5.6"), depth; 132mm, (5.2")
- Weight: 504g (1.1lb) excluding power supply
- Operating environment: Temperature; 5°- 40° C (41°-104° F) - Humidity; 20 - 80% RHG
- Power supply (included): PS-H 5.1V DC, (3.6W maximum) 4.9 - 5.1 V DC or Power over Ethernet (IEEE802.3af), power classification 1 (max 3.84 W)
- Hardware: CPU; Pentium III 500 MHz or higher, any AMD Athlon1. - Memory;128 MB RAM1 - Meeting the specification for the selected operating system and browser - Graphic card1; AGP card with Direct Draw support and 16 MB video memory (32/64 MB recommended for high resolutions/colour depths)
- Software: Windows; [versions Win20001 and XP1] - Supported Browsers; Internet Explorer 6.x or later