DCIIP PTZ Z214 - 1/4, Sony ExView HAD interlaced CCD, Automatic D&N, 4.1-73.8 mm, auto iris, auto focus lens, 18x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom, 0.3Lux (Color) 0.005Lux (B/W), Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 704/480, Up to 30/25FPS, 2 Way Audio & Audio, (NTSC/PAL) for all resolutions, 20 Presets
The DCIIP PTZ Z214 Network Camera enables advanced remote monitoring with pan, tilt and zoom control over IP networks. It features a powerful 18x optical zoom (+ 12x digital), auto focus lens and an automatic infrared mode for nighttime conditions.
The DCIIP PTZ Z214 delivers superior quality Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams simultaneously. The camera provides 20 preset positions and 1 preset sequence (auto patrol) to monitor specific areas. It also offers pre- and post-alarm image buffering and advanced event management features.
The optional DCIIP PTZ Z214 includes two-way audio, one alarm input and one alarm output.
The DCIIP PTZ Z214 connects directly to an IP network. The camera provides wide coverage with the ability to pan +/- 170 degrees, tilt -30 degrees to +90 degrees and zoom 18x optical, 12x digital.
- Superior image quality in simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams
- Frame rate, up to 25 frames per second (PAL) at 768 x 576
- Operates under all light conditions, indoors as well as outdoors
- Infrared mode: camera can be manually controlled or scheduled for switching between colour image during daytime, and black and white image in low light or night time conditions using the built-in infrared lighting or an external infrared lamp for longer distances
- Eleven levels of image compression
- 2 Way Audio & Audio
- Integrated Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions
- Auto focus - 18x optical zoom - 12x digital zoom - 20 preset positions + 1 preset sequence mode (auto patrol) - 9 MB memory for pre/post alarm image storage
- Illumination: Operates down to 1 lux in normal mode and in complete darkness using built-in infrared lighting*
- Multiple user access levels with password protection
- IP address filtering
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through a relaying server
- 1 alarm input and 1 relay output
- Two-way, full duplex G.711 PCM 64kbit/s, G.726 ADPCM 32 or 24 kbit/s
- Advanced event management: scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and image uploading via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- Easy installation using the free Axis Internet Dynamic DNS Service or the Windows-based Axis IP Utility software
- Dimensions: height; 197mm (7.03"), width; 152mm, (5.97"), depth; 157mm, (6.19")
- Weight: 1110g (2.44lb) excluding power supply
- Operating environment: Temperature; 5°- 45° C (41°-113° F) - Humidity; 20 - 80% RHG
- Power supply (included): 12V DC/3A, (14W maximum)
- The following specifications apply to the use of browser-based viewing. When using a software application , please refer to the specifications provided with the software.
- Hardware: CPU; Pentium III 500 MHz or higher, any AMD Athlon. - Memory;128 MB RAM - Meeting the specification for the selected operating system and browser - Graphic card1; AGP card with Direct Draw support and 32 MB video memory
- Software: Windows; versions Win2000 and XP, Win98*, WinNT4.0*, Direct X 9.0 or later - Supported Browsers; Internet Explorer 5.x or later