DCIIP PTZDM Z231D+ - 1/4, Sony ExView HAD interlaced CCD, 4.1-73.8 mm, auto iris, auto focus lens, 18x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom, 0.3Lux (Color), Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, Up to 30/25FPS (NTSC/PAL) for all resolutions, 50 Presets, 360º endless 90º Guard tour
The Z231D+ Network Dome Camera offers superb remote pan, tilt and zoom control over IP networks. It provides high-quality Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video.
The Z231D+ has an 18x optical zoom, auto focus lens and a ¼-inch Sony ExView HAD interlaced CCD image sensor. The camera can capture colour video in light conditions down to 0.3 lux.
The Z231D+ can execute a continuous 360-degree pan and a 90-degee tilt to cover large areas. It has 20 preset positions and 1 sequence mode (auto patrol).
The Z231D+ has 4 alarm inputs and 4 outputs together with advanced event management functions and a comprehensive set of security features such as HTTPS and IP address filtering.
Optional accessories include an outdoor housing and a wide variety of mounting brackets.
The Z231D+ is ideal for demanding surveillance applications such as airports, railway stations and prisons. The camera combines the best features of both an analogue dome camera and a high quality network IP camera.
- Superior image quality in simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams
- Frame rate, 25 frames per second (PAL) at all resolutions
- Ten video resolutions from 176 x 144 (PAL) minimum to 768 x 576 (PAL) maximum
- Ten levels of image compression
- Integrated Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions
- Motorised zoom lens 4.1 - 73.8mm, F1.4 - 3.0 - Horizontal viewing angle; 48 to 2.8 degrees - Auto focus, 18x optical plus 12x digital - 20 preset positions + 1 preset sequence mode (auto patrol)
- Pan/tilt speed; greater than 360° per second
- Tilt range; 0° to -90°
- Pan range; 0° to 360° continuous rotation
- 9 MB memory for pre/post alarm image storage
- Minimum illumination; 0.3 lux at F1.4 (30 IRE)
- Electronic shutter range; 1 to 1/10,000 sec
- White balance; ATW/AWB/Manual/Inddor/Outdoor
- Multiple user access levels with password protection
- IP address filtering
- HTTPS encryption
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through a relaying server
- 4 alarm inputs and 4 outputs
- Advanced event management: scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and image uploading via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- Power consumption; 24V AC, 1A maximum
- Dimensions: height; 230mm (9.0"), diameter; 144mm, (5.7")
- Weight: 1.93 kg (4.3lb) excluding power supply
- Operating environment: Temperature; 5°- 50° C (41°-122° F) - Humidity; 20 - 80% RHG - AX231D+ Network Camera
- The following specifications apply to the use of browser-based viewing. When using a software application , please refer to the specifications provided with the software.
- Hardware: CPU; Pentium IV 1 GHz or higher. - Memory;128 MB RAM1 - Meeting the specification for the selected operating system and browser - Graphic card1; AGP card with Direct Draw support and 16 MB video memory (32/64 MB recommended for high resolutions/colour depths)
- Software: Windows; [versions Win98, WinNT, Win20001 and XP1], Linux, UNIX, Mac OS, Mac OS X - Supported Browsers; Internet Explorer 5.x or later1; Mozilla 1.42 or later; Linux - Mozilla 1.42 or later; Mac OS X - Mozilla 1.41 or later and Netscape 7.1 or later1