DCIIP X211A - 1/4, Sony Wfine progressive scan CCD, Varifocal 3.0-8.0 mm, F1.0, DC-iris, CS mount, 0.75Lux, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 640x480, Up to 30, for all resolutions
The X211A Network Camera is a professional network camera that enables remote users see, hear and speak over IP networks. It is suitable for surveillance and remote monitoring applications.
The camera has a built-in microphone and the ability to connect to external speakers, enabling remote users to not only view, but also listen to or communicate orders or requests to visitors or intruders.
The X211A reduces cabling requirements and installation costs by virtue of its built-in support for audio and Power over Ethernet. Power to the camera and two-way audio to be delivered through the same network cable [See Overview].
The X211A fully supports the Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af standard and works with compliant mid-spans and switches.
The X211A network camera is an ideal choice for securing offices, shops and other facilities such as schools, university campuses and prisons. The product is supported by the industry's largest base of application software for video and alarm management.
- Superior image quality using progressive scan CCD sensor
- Lens: F1.0, vari-focal DC iris
- Power Over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) enabled
- Resolutions up to 640x480 pixels
- Four levels of compression
- Up to 25 frames/second (PAL) in all resolution modes
- Illumination: 0.75 to 500,000 Lux
- Integrated two-way audio support (built-in or external microphone)
- Built-in video motion detection with pre and post alarm buffers (9Mb)
- High-quatity Motion-JPEG compression
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams
- Support for up to 20 simultaneous users
- Multi-user level password protection and IP address filtering
- Maximum bandwidth control (prevents saturation of the network)
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- 1 alarm input and 1 alarm output
- Privacy masking, Text, date and time overlay
- Built-in web server
- Axis Internet Dynamic DNS Service (One-Click installation)
- Indoor/Outdoor use. Operating environment: 5°- 40° C (41°-104° F)
- Power Supply: 9V DC/ 9W external (included)
- Alternative supply: 7-20V DC, minimum 4W
- Windows [versions Win98, Win2000 and XP], Linux*, UNIX*, Mac OS*, Mac OS X*
- Browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer 5.x or later and Mozilla 1.4* or later
- Linux - Mozilla 1.4* or later
- Mac OS X - Mozilla 1.4* or later and Netscape 7.1* or later
- PC hardware: Meeting the specification for the selected operating system and browser