DCIIP X211M - 1/3, Progressive scan CMOS, 1.3 Megapixel, Varifocal 3.0 - 8.0 mm, F1.0, DC-iris, CS mount, 1.0Lux, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 1280 x 1024, 12 (1280x1024) 30 (800x600)
The X211M Network Camera is a high-performance mega pixel camera, designed for professional video surveillance. It features a 1.3 mega pixel progressive scan sensor that delivers crisp and clear images, perfect for the identification of objects and persons.
The X211M delivers superior quality, full frame rate Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams using progressive scan. It has a built-in web server and provides video motion detection and advanced event management capabilities.
The X211M fully supports the Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af standard and works with compliant mid-spans and switches.
Two-way audio support allows remote users to listen in on an area and communicate with visitors or intruders.
The X211M connects directly to an IP network, enabling remote monitoring over a local area network or the Internet via a standard web browser.
- 1/3" progressive scan CMOS 1.3 mega pixel image sensor
- 24 different resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 pixels
- 100 levels of compression
- Motion JPEG:Up to 12 frames per second (PAL) in resolutions up to 1280 x 1240 -20 frames per second (PAL) in resolutions up to 1280 x 768 (partial scan) -30 frames per second (PAL) in resolutions up to 800 x 600 (partial scan)
- MPEG-4:Up to 8 frames per second (PAL) in resolutions up to 1280 x 1240 - 13 frames per second (PAL) in resolutions up to 1280 x 768 (partial scan) -20 frames per second (PAL) in resolutions up to 800 x 600 (partial scan)
- Lens: 3.0 - 8.0mm, F1.0, DC-iris
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 lux
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams
- Power Over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) enabled
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps to ensure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over the network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to version 4.
- Shutter time: 1/4sec to 1/15,000 sec
- Audio: Configurable for built-in or external microphone
- Audio compression: Audio in; AAC LC8-32 kbits/sec, G.711 PCM 64kbits/sec, G.726 ADPCM 32 or 24 kbits/sec
- Audio out; G.711 PCM 64 kits/sec, G.726 ADPCM 32 or 24 kbits/sec
- Half duplex, simplex or audio off
- Audio alarm at a configurable detection level
- Multiple user access levels with password protection
- IP address filtering
- HTTPS encryption
- IEEE 802.1x network access control
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through a relaying server
- Advanced alarm and event management: events triggered by multi-window video motion detection, audio detection, external inputs or schedule with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and image uploading via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- 1 alarm input and 1 alarm output
- Operating environment:
- Temperature; 0°- 45° C (32°- 113° F)
- Humidity; 20 - 80% RHG
- Dimensions: height; 44mm (1.7"), width; 88mm, (3.5"), depth; 172mm, (6.8")
- Weight: 244g (0.5lb) excluding power supply
- Direct Draw, Windows [versions XP, Win2000 and win2003 Server], Direct X 9.0 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 6.x or later
- PC hardware: Pentium III CPU 500 MHz or higher, or equivalent, 128 MB RAM, AGP graphics card 32 MB RAM