DCIIP X223M - 1/2.7, Sony Wfine progressive scan CCD 2 Megapixel, Automatic D&N, Varifocal 4.0–8.0 mm, F1.4, DC-iris, C-mount, 1.5Lux (Color) 0.2Lux (B/W), Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 1600x1200, 12FPS (16:9) 9FPS (4:3)
The X223M Day & Night Network Camera is a high performance camera for demanding round-the-clock surveillance over IP networks. With a 2.0 Megapixel progressive scan CCD image sensor the X223M has the ability to provide high quality images under all lighting conditions at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 pixels.
The X223M features an automatic, removable infrared-cut filter, which enables the camera to provide colour video when there is sufficient light, and black and white video in dark conditions. [see Day and Night Functionality]. The X223M offers simultaneous Motion JPEG and advanced MPEG-4 video streams to optimise image quality and bandwidth efficiency.
Integrated features include video motion detection, pre- and post-alarm buffering of 200 images in full 1600 x 1200 resolution, and inputs/outputs for connecting external devices such as door sensors and relays to activate light or close doors.
Additionally, the product offers a complete set of security features such as multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption. The support for HTTPS provides a secure channel between camera and application and enables authentication of the video source. The X223M suports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to version 4.
The X223M fully supports the Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af standard and works with compliant mid-spans and switches. Power supply to the camera can be guaranteed by use of an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
- 2.0 Megapixel CCD sensor for exceptional image quality using a progressive scan CCD sensor
- Day and Night Functionality allows the camera to automatically switch between a colour image during daylight conditions and light sensitive black & white mode during low light conditions
- Minimum Illumination (colour): 1.5 Lux, F1.4
- Black/white: 0.2 lux, F1.4
- Lens: Computar HG2Z0414FC-MP-12, F1.4 vari-focal DC-iris lens, 4.0mm - 8mm
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams
- Resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Eleven levels of compression
- Frame Rate: Motion JPEG; up to 12 frames per second at 1600 x 900, 9 frames per second at 1600 x 1200
- MPEG-4; Up to 12 frames per second at 640 x 360, 9 frames per second at 640 x 480
- Power Over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) enabled
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps to ensure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over the network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to version 4.
- Built-in video motion detection with pre and post alarm buffers (36MB)
- Support for up to 20 simultaneous users (virtually unlimited number of users if using multicast)
- Multi-user level password protection and IP address filtering
- Maximum bandwidth control (prevents saturation of the network)
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- 2 alarm inputs and 1 alarm output
- Privacy masking, Text, date and time overlay
- Indoor/Outdoor use. Operating environment: 0°- 50° C (32°- 122° F)
- Power Supply: 7 - 24V DC, maximum 6 W
- Alternative supply: 10-24V AC, maximum 8 VA
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.af) with power classification Class 2
- Operating System: Windows XP, 2000, Server 2003, DirectX 9.0 or later
- Browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer 6.x or later
- For other operating systems and browsers see www.axis.com/techsup
- Hardware: Pentium III, 500MHz or higher, or AMD equivalent - 128 MB RAM