The SIP-100 offers long range detection for triggering CCTV systems in large areas outside. It has an intelligent detection system that uses data from the ambient environment, such as temperature and illuminance conditions, to automatically adjust the sensitivity. In addition,the SIP-100 offers a total of three outputs: two separate outputs for far and near areas and another for creep-zone detection. Multiple outputs are useful for activating video transmission systems and controlling PTZ cameras. The detection angle in the main area of the SIP-100 can be adjusted to easily match a camera's field of view and the unit is also equipped with anti-rotation and anti-masking functions, which can detect vandalism or tampering with the unit.
- Two in one detector with an independent creep zone sensor unit to cover the area between the detector and the building
- Intelligent PIR detection system
- Automatic sensitivity management to ambient temperature and light
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Double Quad pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding for main area
- Anti-vandalism functions including anti-masking and anti-rotation function with 3-axis accelerometer
- 7.5ft. to 13ft. mounting height
- Independent sensitivity for creep/ near and far detection zones
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- 2x N.C. and N.O.
- Independent outputs for main areas
- Adjustable alarm interval time