The All-In-One Solution for Internet Connectivity
The Linksys Wireless Gateway Router is the all-in-one solution forInternet connectivity. The ADSL Modem function gives you a blazing fastconnection to the Internet, far faster than a dial-up, and withouttying up your phone line.
Connect your computers to the Gateway via the built-in 4-port 10/100Ethernet Switch to jump start your network. You can share files,printers, hard drive space and other resources. Attach four PCsdirectly, or connect more hubs and switches to create as big a networkas you need. The built-in Wireless-G (802.11g) Access Point allows upto 32 wireless devices to connect to your network at a blazing 54Mbps,without running cables through the building. It's also compatible withWireless-B (802.11b) devices, at 11Mbps. The Gateway's Router functionties it all together and lets your whole network share that highspeedInternet connection.
To protect your data and privacy, the Linksys Wireless Gateway Routerfeatures an advanced firewall to keep Internet intruders and attackersout. Wireless transmissions can be protected by powerful WPA2 dataencryption. Configuration is a snap with any web browser.
With the Linksys Wireless Gateway Router at the heart of your network, you're connected to the future.
- ADSL2+ Modem, Internet-sharing Router, 4-Port Switch and Wireless- G Access Point in one box
- High-speed ADSL2+ Modem gives you a fast, "Always On" connection to the Internet
- Connect your home PCs and other wireless devices to the Gatewayand the Internet using the built-in Wireless-G Access Point, or connectdirectly with the 4-port Ethernet Switch
- Advanced Firewall, Content Filtering and Security features protect your PCs, your data, and your family
- Supports 802.11g and 802.11b wireless LAN
- Built-in ADSL modem with G.lite, g.992.3, g.992.5, G.dmt, and T1. 413 support
- Supports 4 10/100 Auto MDI/MDI-X LAN switch ports
- Enhanced security management functions: Port Filtering, MAC and IP Address Filtering, DMZ Hosting, and NAT Technology
- Build-in web graphical user interface for easy configuration from any web browser
- Support for RFC1483, PPPoE and PPPoA connections
- Statefull Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall with Denial of Service (DoS) prevention
- Wireless Access Lists to enhance wireless security
- Supports VPN Passthrough for IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP Protocols
- Supports Static and Dynamic Routing (RIP1 and 2)
- DHCP Server capability to assign IP addresses automatically
- Remote administration and remote upgrades available over the Internet
- E-mail and Web-based Logging of Security Events
- Supports traffic and event logging
- Support for NTP (Network Time Protocol) for Synchronizing with a Real-Time Server
- Support for Broadcast SSID Disable