DCIIP DX216FD-V - 1/4, Progressive scan CMOS, Varifocal
2.8-10 mm/F1.3 DC-iris, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 640x480, Up to 30, for
all resolutions, VANDAL-resistant casing
The DX216FD-V Fixed Dome Network Camera is a high-performance
camera for professional indoor surveillance and remote monitoring. It
offers a discreet, compact and cost-efficient solution. The DX216FD-V is
easy to install on a wall or ceiling with versatile adjustment by
panning, tilting or rotating the vari-focal lens to any camera angle.
The DX216FD-V includes multi-window motion detection with alarm image buffering and support for two-way audio, including a built-in microphone. It uses a high performance lens and a progressive scan CCD image sensor that enables moving objects to be presented without distortion.
In addition to support for 25 frames per second
(PAL) at all resolutions, the DX216FD-V offers simultaneous Motion JPEG
and advanced MPEG-4 video streams to optimise image quality and
The compact and cost-efficient design enables simple and flexible installation. The tamper-proof housing may be mounted on a wall or ceiling. The vari-focal lens may be adjusted in pan, tilt and rotation to any desired camera angle.
The product offers a complete set of security features such as multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption. The support for HTTPS provides a secure channel between camera and application and enables authentication of the video source.
- Superior image quality using a progressive scan CCD sensor, which enables moving images to be presented without distortion
- Lens: Fujinon, F1.3 vari-focal 2.8 - 10 mm, DC-iris
- Horizontal viewing angle: 73° - 20°
- Focal range: 0.3 m to infinity
- Camera angle adjustment: pan +/- 180º, tilt +/- 85º, rotation +/- 180º
- Multi-window motion detection with alarm image buffering
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps to ensure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over the network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to version 4.
- Power Over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) enabled
- Resolutions up to 640x480 pixels one hundred levels of compression
- Up to 25 frames per second (PAL) in all resolutions
- Minimum Illumination (colour): 1.00 Lux, F1.3
- Shutter Time: 1/4 seconds to 1/15,000 secoconds
- High-quatity Motion-JPEG compression
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams. Constant and variable bit rate (MPEG-4)
- Support for up to 20 simultaneous users (virtually unlimited number of users if using multicast)
- Multi-user level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Controllable frame rate and bandwidth (prevents saturation of the network)
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- 1 alarm input and 1 alarm output
- Privacy masking, Text, date and time overlay
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration
- Tamper-resistant casing.
- Polycarbonate clear dome glass, polycarbonate base. Tamper-proof mounting on wall, hard or drop ceiling
- Indoor. Operating environment: 0º — 50 ºC (32º — 122 ºF) - Humidity 20 — 80% RH (non condensing)
- Power: 5.1 V DC, max 3.6 W - 10-24 V AC, max 8 VA
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) with power classification according to Class 1 (max 3.84 W)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 94mm x 144mm x 132mm (3.7" x 5.7" x 5.2")
- Weight: 425g (15 oz) excluding power supply
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, 2000, NT4.0*, ME* or 98*, DirectX 9.0 or later
- Browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer 5.x or later - For other operating systems and browsers see www.axis.com/techsup
- Hardware: Pentium III, 500MHz or higher, or AMD equivalent, AGP graphic card - 128 MB RAM
The DX216FD-V suports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to version 4.
The DX216FD-V fully supports the Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af standard and works with compliant mid-spans and switches. Power supply to the camera can be guaranteed by use of an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).