DCIIP DX216MFD - 1/3, Progressive scan CMOS 1.3 Megapixel, Varifocal 2.8 - 10 mm/F1.3 DC-iris, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 1280x1024, 12FPS (1280x1024) 30FPS (800x600)
The DX216MFD Network Camera is
a high performance mega pixel network camera, designed for professional
video surveillance in locations such as retail stores, schools, banks
and governmental buildings.
The DX216MFD features a 1.3-mega-pixel sensor that delivers crisp and clear images, perfect for the identification of objects and persons. The high quality lens uses DC-iris control for optimum depth of field and to protect the sensor in intensely illuminated scenes. The mega pixel resolution allows important areas, like entrances or checkouts, to be monitored in great detail.
The DX216MFD includes multi-window motion detection with alarm image buffering and support for two-way audio, including a built-in microphone. It uses a high performance lens and a progressive scan CCD image sensor that enables moving objects to be presented without distortion. The DX216MFD offers simultaneous Motion JPEG and advanced MPEG-4 video streams to optimise image quality and bandwidth efficiency.
The product offers a complete set of security features such as multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption. The support for HTTPS provides a secure channel between camera and application and enables authentication of the video source.
The DX216MFD suports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to version 4. The DX216MFD fully supports the Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af standard and works with compliant mid-spans and switches. Power supply to the camera can be guaranteed by use of an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
- Superior image quality using a 1/3" Micron RGB progressive scan CCD sensor, which enables moving images to be presented without distortion
- Lens: F1.3 vari-focal 2.8 - 10 mm, DC-iris
- Horizontal viewing angle: 27° - 100° - Focal range: 0.3 m to infinity
- Camera angle adjustment: pan 360º, tilt 170º, rotation 340º
- Multi-window motion detection with alarm image buffering
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps to ensure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over the network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to version 4.
- Power Over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) enabled
- 24 Resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 pixels
- One hundred levels of compression
- Frames rate: Motion JPEG: Up to 12 fps at 1280 x 1024 - 20 fps at 1024 x 768 (partial scan) - 30 fps at 800 x 600 (partial scan)
- MPEG-4: Up to 8 fps at 1280 x 1024 - 13 fps at 1024 x 768 (partial scan) -20 fps at 800 x 600 (partial scan) - Partial scan takes the data from the central region of sensor and scales it down to present an image at optimum frame rate.
- Minimum Illumination (colour): 2.00 Lux, F1.3
- Shutter Time: 1/4 seconds to 1/15,000 secoconds
- Audio: Two-way (duplex), one-way (simplex) and audio "off"
- High-quatity Motion-JPEG compression
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams. Constant and variable bit rate (MPEG-4)
- Support for up to 20 simultaneous users (virtually unlimited number of users if using multicast)
- Multi-user level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Controllable frame rate and bandwidth (prevents saturation of the network)
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- 1 alarm input and 1 alarm output
- Privacy masking, Text, date and time overlay
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration
- Polycarbonate clear dome glass, polycarbonate base.
- Indoor. Operating environment: 0º — 50 ºC (32º — 122 ºF) - Humidity 20 — 80% RH (non condensing) - Power: 4.9 to 5.1 V DC, max 3.8 W
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) with power classification according to Class 1 (max 3.84 W)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 94mm x 144mm x 132mm (3.7" x 5.7" x 5.2")
- Weight: 425g (15 oz) excluding power supply
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, 2000, NT4.0*, ME* or 98*, DirectX 9.0 or later
- Browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer 5.x or later
- For other operating systems and browsers see www.axis.com/techsup
- Hardware: Pentium III, 500MHz or higher, or AMD equivalent, AGP graphic card - 128 MB RAM