DCIIP PTZ Z213 - 1/4, Interlaced CCD, Configurable Built-in IR lamp, 3.5-91 mm, auto iris, auto focus lens, 26x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom, 1 lux normal mode, complete darkness IR mode, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, Up to 30/25FPS (NTSC/PAL) for all resolutions, Using built-in IR light in complete darkness up to 3 m
The Z213 PTZ Network Camera enables advanced remote monitoring with pan, tilt and zoom control over IP networks. It features a powerful 26x optical zoom, auto focus lens and an infrared mode for nighttime conditions.
The Z213 PTZ delivers superior quality Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams simultaneously. The camera provides 20 preset positions and 1 preset sequence (auto patrol) to monitor specific areas. It also offers pre- and post-alarm image buffering and advanced event management features.
The optional Z213 Connection Module provides additional functionality including two-way audio, two alarm inputs and three relay outputs.
The Z213 PTZ connects directly to an IP network. The camera provides wide coverage with its ability to pan 340 degrees, tilt 100 degrees and zoom in on specific details. A protective dome housing is available for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Superior image quality in simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams
- Frame rate, up to 25 frames per second (PAL) at 768 x 576
- Operates under all light conditions, indoors as well as outdoors
- Infrared mode: camera can be manually controlled or scheduled for switching between colour image during daytime, and black and white image in low light or night time conditions using the built-in infrared lighting or an external infrared lamp for longer distances
- Five levels of image compression
- Integrated Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions
- Auto focus - 26x optical zoom - 12x digital zoom - 20 preset positions + 1 preset sequence mode (auto patrol)
- 4 MB memory for pre/post alarm image storage
- Illumination: Operates down to 1 lux in normal mode and in complete darkness using built-in infrared lighting*
- Multiple user access levels with password protection
- IP address filtering
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through a relaying server
- 2 alarm inputs and 3 relay outputs
- Analogue composite video (BNC) output**
- Advanced event management: scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and image uploading via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- Easy installation using the free Axis Internet Dynamic DNS Service or the Windows-based Axis IP Utility software
- Dimensions: height; 130mm (5.12"), width; 104mm, (4.09"), depth; 130mm, (5.12")
- Weight: 700g (1.55lb) excluding power supply
- Operating environment: Temperature; 5°- 40° C (41°-104° F) - Humidity; 20 - 80% RHG
- Power supply (included): 13V DC/1.8A, (24W maximum)
- *Distances up to 3 m (9.8 ft)
- *Available for ceiling mount only
- The following specifications apply to the use of browser-based viewing. When using a software application , please refer to the specifications provided with the software.
- Hardware: CPU; Pentium III 500 MHz or higher, any AMD Athlon1. - Memory;128 MB RAM1 - Meeting the specification for the selected operating system and browser - Graphic card1; AGP card with Direct Draw support and 16 MB video memory (32/64 MB recommended for high resolutions/color depths)
- Software: Windows; [versions Win98, WinNT, Win20001 and XP1], Linux, UNIX, Mac OS, Mac OS X - Supported Browsers; Internet Explorer 5.x or later1; Mozilla 1.42 or later; Linux - Mozilla 1.42 or later; Mac OS X - Mozilla 1.41 or later and Netscape 7.1 or later1