DCIIP PTZ Z215 - 1/4'' interlaced CCD, Automatic D&N,
3.8-46 mm, auto iris, auto focus lens, 12x optical zoom, 4x digital
zoom, 1.0Lux (Color) 0.3Lux (B/W), Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, Up to
30/25FPS (NTSC/PAL) for all resolutions
The Z215 PTZ Network Camera enables advanced remote monitoring
with pan, tilt and zoom control over IP networks. It features a
powerful 12x optical zoom (+ 4x digital). With automatic day/night
functionality the AX215 provides perfect colour images when there is
sufficient light, and high quality black/white video in dark conditions.
The Z215 PTZ delivers superior quality Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams simultaneously. The camera provides 20 preset positions. With high speed (maximum speed Pan: 180°/sec, tilt: 140°/sec) and high precision movement between presets, Z215 PTZ can follow a person at distance or quickly pan/tilt to a preset position. A Joystick can be used to control the PTZ movements.
The Z215 PTZ has two-way audio, one alarm input and one alarm output.
The camera provides wide coverage with the ability to pan +/- 170 degrees (360 degrees via auto-flip) and tilt 180 degrees.
- 12 x optical and 4 x digital zoom (total 48 x)
- Progressive scan CCD
- Day/Night functionality: automatic day/night IR-cut filter. See also Infrared Illuminators
- Superior image quality with simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams - Maximum resolution 704 x 576 (PAL) - Frame rate, up to 25 frames per second (PAL) for all resolutions
- Duplex audio - G.711 PCM 64kbits/sec, G.726 ADPCM 32 or 24 kbits/sec
- Requires external microphone or line in. Momo audio output (line level) connects to PA system or active speaker with buit-in amplifier
- Horizontal viewing angle: 4.4° to 51.6°
- Pan Range: +/- 170° (360° panning via auto-flip)
- Tilt Range: 180°
- Maximum speeds: Pan:180°/sec, tilt: 140°/sec°
- Minimum illunimation: Colour; 1 lux at 30 IRE - Black/white; 0.3 lux at 30 IRE
- 100 levels of image compression
- 20 preset positions, auto-flip, E-flip, sequence mode, control queue, image freeze, supports Windows compatible joysticks. Designed for operator control. Note the Axis 215 is not designed for continuous PTZ movement such as Guard Patrol. For continuous movement seee XXXXXXX.
- Shutter time: 8/5 to 1/50,000 second (PAL)
- Multiple user access levels with password protection
- IP address filtering - HTTPS encryption - IEEE 802.1x network access control
- Up to 20 simultaneous viewers using unicast (JPEG) - Unlimited viewers using multicaste (MPEG-4) server
- Advanced alarm and event management: Events triggered by built-in multi-window motion detection, external input, audio detection, PTZ preset position, or according to schedule - Image upload over FTP, email and HTTP Notification over TCP, email, HTTP - Pre/post alarm buffering in Motion JPEG up to 9 MB - (Approximately 4 min of CIF resolution video at 4 frames per sec)
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps to ensure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over the network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to version 4.
- 1 alarm input and 1 alarm output
- Operating environment: Temperature; 0°- 45° C (32°- 113° F) - Humidity; 20 - 80% RHG. Alarm when out of operating range
- Power: 12V DC (+/- 5%) , max 14.5W
- Included accessories: Indoor power supply, Axis PS-P 12 VDC, drop ceiling and hard ceiling mounts, clear and smoked dome covers, installation guide, user's manual, management tool, MPEG-4 licenses 1 encoder, 1 decoder), MPEG-4 decoder (Windows)
- Dimensions: height; 128mm (5.0"), width; 153mm (6.0"), depth; 131mm, (5.2") - Height; 132mm (5.2"), width; 162mm (6.4"), depth; 149mm, (5.9") including hard ceiling cover
- Weight: 700 g including drop ceiling mount bracket and cover
- The following specifications apply to the use of browser-based viewing. When using a software application , please refer to the specifications provided with the software.
- Hardware: CPU; Pentium III 500 MHz or higher, any AMD Athlon. - Memory;128 MB RAM - Meeting the specification for the selected operating system and browser - Graphic card1; AGP card with Direct Draw support and 32 MB video memory
- Software: Windows; versions Win2000 and XP, Direct X 9.0 or later - Supported Browsers; Internet Explorer 6.x or later