DCIIP PTZDM Z232D+ - 1/4, Sony ExView HAD interlaced CCD,
Automatic D&N, 4.1-73.8 mm, auto iris, auto focus lens, 18x
optical zoom, 12x digital zoom, 0.3Lux (Color) 0.005Lux (B/W), Motion
JPEG, MPEG-4, Up to 30/25FPS
(NTSC/PAL) for all resolutions, 50 Presets, 360º endless 90º Guard tour
Z232D+ Network Dome Camera is an extension of the AX231D. The AX232D+
is a day and night camera for external remote surveillance and
monitoring applications. It provides high-quality Motion JPEG and
MPEG-4 video, with remote pan, tilt and zoom control over IP networks.
The Z232D+ has an 18x optical zoom, auto focus lens and a ¼-inch Sony ExView HAD interlaced CCD image sensor. It has an IR-cut filter that can be removed manually or automatically. This enables the camera to capture colour video in light conditions down to 0.3 lux and black and white video in dark conditions as low as 0.005 lux.
The Z232D+ can execute a continuous 360-degree pan and a 90-degee tilt to cover large areas. It has 20 preset positions and 1 sequence mode (auto patrol).
The Z232D+ has 4 alarm inputs and 4 outputs together with advanced event management functions and a comprehensive set of security features such as HTTPS and IP address filtering.
Optional accessories include an outdoor housing and a wide variety of mounting brackets.
The Z232D+ is a true day and night camera that is designed for demanding outdoor surveillance applications such as airports, railway stations and prisons. The camera combines the best features of both an analogue dome camera and a high quality network IP camera.
- Superior image quality in simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams
- Frame rate, 25 frames per second (PAL) at all resolutions
- Ten video resolutions from 176 x 144 (PAL) minimum to 768 x 576 (PAL) maximum
- Ten levels of image compression
- Integrated Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions
- Motorised zoom lens 4.1 - 73.8mm, F1.4 - 3.0 - Horizontal viewing angle; 48 to 2.8 degrees - Auto focus, 18x optical plus 12x digital - 20 preset positions + 1 preset sequence mode (auto patrol)
- Pan/tilt speed; greater than 360° per second
- Tilt range; 0° to -90°
- Pan range; 0° to 360° continuous rotation
- 9 MB memory for pre/post alarm image storage
- Day/Night functionality: Minimum illumination; colour 0.3 lux at F1.4 (30 IRE) - Minimum ilullimation Black/White; 0.005 lux at F1.4 (30 IRE)
- Electronic shutter range; 1 to 1/10,000 sec
- White balance; ATW/AWB/Manual/Inddor/Outdoor
- Multiple user access levels with password protection
- IP address filtering
- HTTPS encryption
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through a relaying server
- 4 alarm inputs and 4 outputs
- Advanced event management: scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and image uploading via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- Power consumption; 24V AC, 1A maximum
- Dimensions: height; 230mm (9.0"), diameter; 144mm, (5.7")
- Weight: 1.93 kg (4.3lb) excluding power supply
- Operating environment: Temperature; 5°- 50° C (41°-122° F) - Humidity; 20 - 80% RHG
- The following specifications apply to the use of browser-based viewing. When using a software application , please refer to the specifications provided with the software.
- Hardware: CPU; Pentium IV 1 GHz or higher. - Memory;128 MB RAM1 - Meeting the specification for the selected operating system and browser - Graphic card1; AGP card with Direct Draw support and 16 MB video memory (32/64 MB recommended for high resolutions/colour depths)
- Software: Windows; [versions Win98, WinNT, Win20001 and XP1], Linux, UNIX, Mac OS, Mac OS X - Supported Browsers; Internet Explorer 5.x or later1; Mozilla 1.42 or later; Linux - Mozilla 1.42 or later; Mac OS X - Mozilla 1.41 or later and Netscape 7.1 or later1