DCIIP PTZDM Z233D - 1/4, Sony ExView Progressive Scan CCD, Automatic D&N, 3.4-119 mm, auto iris, auto focus lens, 35x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom, 0.5Lux (Color) 0.008Lux (B/W), Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, Up to 30/25FPS (NTSC/PAL) for all resolutions, 100 Presets, 360º endless 180º Guard tour Control queue, EIS, E-flip, WDR Privacy masking
The Z233D is designed for use in challenging
surveillance applications - such as airports, stadiums, casinos and
ports - where the ability to follow moving objects from a long distance
and see great detail is crucial.
With a powerful 35x optical and 12x digital zoom, Z233D can zoom in on small and distant objects, allowing for example license plates to be clearly identified from a distance of 160m (525 ft). Whether zoomed out or in full 35x zoom position, images are crisp, clear, and rich in colour and detail.
With a maximum speed of 450º/second, and high precision low speed movement at 0.05º/second, Z233D can follow a walking person at a distance of 400 m (1300 ft) and pan/tilt to any preset in less than 1.5 seconds. The freeze function holds the image while moving between presets, to make it easier to work with. The E-flip functionality electronically inverts the image 180º when following an object moving under the dome.
The Z233D has an automatic day/night IR-cut filter. This enables the camera to capture colour video in light conditions down to 0.5 lux at 30 IRE and black and white video in dark conditions as low as 0.008 lux at 30IRE.
- 35 x optical and 12 x digital zoom (total 420 x)
- Fast and precise pan/tilt mechanism. Maximum speed 450° per second. Low speed movement at 0.05° per second
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) [128 x]
- Progressive scan CCD
- Electronic image stabiliser (EIS)
- Area zoom
- Day/Night functionality: automatic day/night IR-cut filter. See also Infrared Illuminators
- Superior image quality with simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams
- Maximum resolution 704 x 576 (PAL)
- Frame rate, up to 25 frames per second (PAL) for all resolutions
- Duplex audio with audio detection alarm
- Horizontal viewing angle: 1.73° to 55.8°
- Pan Range: 360° endless
- Tilt Range: 180°
- Minimum illunimation: Colour; 0.5 lux at 30 IRE - Black/white; 0.008 lux at 30 IRE
- 11 levels of image compression
- 100 preset positions, guard tour and control queue
- Shutter time: 1.5 to 1/30000 second (PAL)
- Multiple user access levels with password protection
- IP address filtering
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through a relaying server
- Advanced alarm and event management: events triggered by video motion detection, PTZ position, audio detection, external inputs, temperature levels or schedule with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and image uploading via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps to ensure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over the network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to version 4.
- 4 alarm inputs and 4 alarm outputs, power in, auxiliary power out, audio line/microphone in, aoudio line out
- Casing: Metal/plastic, polycarbonate dome cover
- Dimensions: height; 170mm (6.69"), width; 170mm (6.69"), depth; 209mm, (8.23")
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) including hard ceiling mount but excluding power supply
- Operating environment: Temperature; -5°- 45° C (23°-113° F) - Humidity; 20 - 80% RHG. Alarm when out of operating range
- Power: 18 - 30 VAC, max 25VA, 22 - 40 VDC, max20W
- Included accessories: Indoor power supply, Axis PS-R 24 VDC, drop ceiling and hard ceiling mounts, clear and smoked dome covers, installation guide, user's manual, management tool, MPEG-4 licenses 1 encoder, 1 decoder), MPEG-4 decoder (Windows)
- Hardware: CPU; Pentium III 500 MHz or higher, any AMD Athlon1. - Memory;128 MB RAM1 - Meeting the specification for the selected operating system and browser - Graphic card1; AGP card with Direct Draw support and 16 MB video memory (32/64 MB recommended for high resolutions/colour depths)
- Software: Windows; [versions Win20001 and XP1] - Supported Browsers; Internet Explorer 6.x or later