DCIIP X210 - 1/4, Sony Wfine progressive scan RGB CCD, 4.0 mm/F1.2, fixed iris, CS mount, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 640x480, Up to 30, for all resolutionsThe X210 Network Camera is a comprehensive and cost-effective solution for indoor, professional surveillance applications. It delivers superior video quality using progressive scan technology and provides built-in motion detection and support for advanced event management.
With a built-in Web server, the X210 connects directly to an IP network, enabling remote monitoring over a local area network or the Internet using a standard Web browser.
The X210 delivers superior quality, full frame rate Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams using progressive scan.
- Superior image quality using progressive scan CCD sensor and advanced video processing
- 3 different resolutions; 640x480, 320x240 and 160x120 pixels
- Four levels of compression
- Up to 25 frames per second (PAL) in all resolution modes
- Lens: 4mm, F2.0
- Illumination: 3 to 10,000 Lux
- Built-in Web server
- Built-in video motion detection with pre and post alarm buffers
- High-quatity Motion-JPEG compression
- Support for MPEG-4
- Support for up to 20 simultaneous users
- Multi-user level password protection and IP address filtering
- Maximum bandwidth control (prevents saturation of the network)
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- Privacy masking, Text, date and time overlay
- Axis Internet Dynamic DNS Service (One-Click installation)
- Rotate image 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- Indoor use. Operating environment: 5°- 40° C (41°-104° F)
- Power Supply: 9V DC/ 9W external (included)
- Alternative supply: 7-20V DC, minimum 4W
- Windows [versions Win98, Win2000 and XP], Linux*, UNIX*, Mac OS*, Mac OS X*
- Browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer 5.x or later and Mozilla 1.4* or later
- Linux - Mozilla 1.4* or later
- Mac OS X - Mozilla 1.4* or later and Netscape 7.1* or later
- PC hardware: Meeting the specification for the selected operating system and browser
- Power supply 5.1V DC, flexible clamp, stand, connector block, Installation Guide
- CD with installation tool, software and User's Manual
- MPEG-4 licences* (1 encoder, 1 decoder), MPEG-4 decoder (Windows)
MPEG-4 is licensed technology.
- If MPEG-4 multicast is used, the number of viewers is unlimited, but each viewer still needs a separate MPEG-4 decoder license.
- The X210 includes one viewing client license. Installing additional unlicensed copies of the viewing client is prohibited.