DCIIP X221 - 1/3, Sony Wfine progressive scan CCD, Automatic D&N, Varifocal 3.0-8.0 mm, F1.0, DC-iris, CS mount, 0.65Lux (Color) 0.08Lux (B/W), Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, 640x480, Up to 45, for all resolutions
The X221 Day & Night Network Camera is a high
performance camera for round-the-clock surveillance over IP networks.
With the ability to provide high quality images under all lighting
conditions, the X221 is an ideal solution for indoor and outdoor
applications, including the surveillance of buildings, roads, parking
areas, garages, railway stations and airports.
The X221 features an automatic, removable infrared-cut filter, which enables the camera to provide colour video when there is sufficient light, and black and white video in dark conditions. [see Day and Night Functionality]. It uses a high performance Pentax lens and a progressive scan CCD image sensor that enables moving objects to be presented without distortion. In addition to support for 45 frames per second at all resolutions, the X221 offers simultaneous Motion JPEG and advanced MPEG-4 video streams to optimise image quality and bandwidth efficiency.
Integrated features include video motion detection, pre- and post-alarm buffer, and inputs/outputs for connecting external devices such as door sensors and relays to activate light or close doors.
Additionally, the product offers a complete set of security features such as multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption. The support for HTTPS provides a secure channel between camera and application and enables authentication of the video source.
The X221 fully supports the Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af standard and works with compliant mid-spans and switches. Power supply to the camera can be guaranteed by use of an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
- Superior image quality using a progressive scan CCD sensor, which enables moving images to be presented without distortion
- Day and Night Functionality allows the camera to automatically switch between a colour image during daylight conditions and light sensitive black & white mode during low light conditions
- Lens: High quality Pentax, vari-focal DC-iris lens, F1.0
- Power Over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) enabled
- Resolutions up to 640x480 pixels
- Eleven levels of compression
- Up to 45 frames per second in all resolutions
- Up to 60 frames per second in 480x360 or lower
- Minimum Illumination (colour): 0.65 Lux, F1.0
- Built-in video motion detection with pre and post alarm buffers (9Mb)
- High-quatity Motion-JPEG compression
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams
- Support for up to 20 simultaneous users (virtually unlimited number of users if using multicast)
- Multi-user level password protection and IP address filtering
- Maximum bandwidth control (prevents saturation of the network)
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- 2 alarm input and 1 alarm output
- Privacy masking, Text, date and time overlay
- Indoor/Outdoor use. Operating environment: 5°- 40° C (41°-104° F)
- Power Supply: 7 - 20V DC, maximum 5.5 W
- Alternative supply: 10-24V AC, maximum 7.5 VA
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.af) with power classification Class 2
- Operating System: Windows XP, 2000, NT4.0*, ME* or 98*, DirectX 9.0 or later
- Browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer 5.x or later
- For other operating systems and browsers see www.axis.com/techsup
- Hardware: Pentium III, 500MHz or higher, or AMD equivalent - 128 MB RAM
- Power Over Ethernet mid-spans are available in 1, 6, 12 and 24-port versions (There is no need for a Power over Ethernet Active Splitter as the X221 comes with built-in PoE support).
- Infrared Illuminators for the X221.
- Milestone Xprotect is based on four main offerings scaled in functionality and price which offer multi-hardware support and robust performance. Milestone XProtect can control up to 64 cameras per server, with multiple servers and multiple sites.
- Axis Camera Station software offers Windows PC users all the necessary video recording and monitoring functions for security surveillance. The software supports up to 25 cameras/video servers per installation and an unlimited recording database (limited only by hardware!).
- Axis Camera Explorer software offers simple and effective functions for viewing live movies, snapshots and video feeds from Axis video resources over the network, using Microsoft Windows Explorer as the interface.
- AXIS MPEG-4 Decoder 10-user license pack
- The Videotec Verso Housing protects the X221 against adverse conditions.
Videotec Verso Cool Housing protects the X221 against adverse
conditions and enables the camera to operate in temperatures up to +50°
C (122° F) by virtue of a built-in fan.