- 3 MP / Wide Aperture - f/1.3
- Focal Length of 2.2-6mm / 2.7x Zoom
- Designed for Dome Cameras
- Manual Zoom, Focus & Iris
- Offers High Refractive Index
- Low-dispersion Glass
- High-accuracy Aspheric Lens
- CS-type Metal Mount / Lightweight (55g)
The 3 MP Varifocal Lens (2.2-6mm, 2.7x Zoom) has a wide aperture of f/1.3 and offers detailed imagery even at low-intensity lighting. Designed for use with dome cameras, the Day & Night lens offers a 2.7x zoom and a focal length that ranges from 2.2-6mm and allows for manual operation of the zoom, focus, and iris.
Equipped with a glass that offers low dispersion and a high refractive index, the high-accuracy aspheric lens maximizes optical performance. A CS-type lens mount (metal) is integrated into the lens assembly. The lightweight (55g) lens is compatible with 1/3" and 1/4" type image sensors.
- 3 MP lens with an iris range of f/1.3 that offers optimum performance even at low-intensity lighting
- Suitable for use with dome cameras
- Focal length ranges from 2.2-6 mm and includes a 2.7x zoom
- Uses manual zoom, focus, and iris operation
- High-accuracy aspheric lens with a glass having a low dispersion and high-refractive index for optimum performance
- Equipped with a CS-type metal mount
- Lightweight (55g) and compatible with 1/3" and 1/4" type image sensors
- Viewing angle - 91°36' x 69°21' (wide) and 34°59' x 26°18' (tele)
- Minimum focus - 638 x 429 (wide) and 196 x 145 (tele)
Imager Size For 1/3" and 1/4" cameras Mount Type CS Focal Length 2.2-6 mm (2.7x) Aperture F1.3 ~ Close Zoom Manual Focus Operation Manual Iris Operation Manual Angle of View 1/3" Wide: 120°0' x 91°36'
1/3" Tele: 46°26' x 34°59'
1/4" Wide: 91°36' x 69°21'
1/4" Tele: 34°59' x 26°18'
Minimum Object Distance (M.O.D.) ∞ ~ 0.3m Filter Size N/A Object Dimensions (HxV at MOD in mm)
1/3" Wide: 1075 x 638
1/3" Tele: 266 x 196
1/4" Wide: 638 x 429
1/4" Tele: 196 x 145
Back Focal Distance (in air)
Exit Pupil Position (from image plane)
Dimensions (Diam. x L) 1.5 x 21" (38 x 54 mm) Weight 1.9 oz (55g)